Lohmann Rauscher Curaplast sensitive ø 2.3 cm
► Round injection bandages
► Designed for sensitive skin
► Minimal adhesion risk
⇒ The Lohmann-Rauscher, round injection bandage, Curaplast sensitive, is extremely soft and well suited for patients with sensitive skin, due to the skin-friendly polyacrylate adhesive cover.
⇒ The mesh foil on this wound dressing effectively reduces the risk of the dressing adhering to the wound.
- Curaplast sensitive
- Round injection bandage
- ∅ 2.3 cm
- Suited for sensitive skin
- Soft, comfortable material
- Skin-coloured fleece made from 100% polyester
- Coated with skin-friendly polyacrylate adhesive
- Wound cushion material: viscose, polypropylene/polyethylene, polyethylene mesh foil
- Light widthwise elasticity
- Fits to the bodily contours
- Mesh foil on wound cushion greatly reduces adhesive risk
- Painless removal
- Dispenser box with a bandage roll
- Perforations between individual bandages allow for quick access
- 1 Roll contains 100 bandages
Curaplast sensitive injection bandages are excellent for wound care after punctures, injections, blood drawing etc.