DermLite Carbon Dermatoscope
The popular DermLite polarized dermatoscope in a modern design with the same, proven quality! The DermLite Carbon is equipped with 16 LEDs and allows for examinations of deeper skin layers.
- Pocket-sized dermatoscope
- For evaluating skin lesions
- Single-button activated variable polarisation
- 16 white LEDs, 3 mm diameter (for direct and indirect illumination)
- Triple lenses with 10x magnification
- Also allows for screening of deeper skin layers and surrounding tissue
- Carbon optics
- 5 year warranty
- DermLite Carbon provides instant toggle control over lesion visualization from the superficial structures to the deeper pigmentation, by separately activating two groups of light-emitting diodes (LED), each with distinct polarization: The first group of eight LEDs produces cross-polarized light, ideal for visualizing deep structures, whereas the second set of eight LEDs is linearly polarized, giving you a clear rendition of the skin surface.
- DermLite Carbon's 16 LEDs are powered by the same highly efficient, long-lasting lithium battery that powers the original DermLite DL100.
- Model No. DLC is supplied with one DermLite Carbon, one 2CR5 lithium battery, and one Silicone Sleeve with lanyard.